Tuesday, July 17, 2012

How to Wear Printed Pants

I am sure many of you have noticed that printed pants are all the rave right now.  They are the hottest trend on the runway and on the streets.  I have taken a closer look into the fun trend, even though I have been an all jeans girl for quite some time now.  Printed anything is a bit scary for some people (I know).  Don't be scared. In this case, printed pants allow for a variation of amazing outfits! For several years, I felt something was missing from my wardrobe.  I owned a lot of pretty tops but boring bottoms.  Lately, I have found myself shopping with an open mind.  My closet has been looking a lot more colorful!  If you are in that "boring bottom" situation don't be afraid to try something new! 

On the runway...





How I would wear it...

A print with edge



A print with edge


XoXo,
Reyna

No comments:

Post a Comment